Our Programs Providing quality education to learners
What we have to offer
We have fantastic programs that have been developed to cultivate and nurture all aspects of the learners, from gross and fine motor skill development, to cognitive, language and social development. Little Leaders Exclusive focuses on offering the extra activities to all the learners, thus 100% pre-schooler participation.
The fundamental movement era (2-6 years) is the turning point in terms of developing gross motor skills.
It is a proven fact that children with inadequate motor skills experience difficulties in academic success and find it difficult to adjust to a school environment in later years.
Developed through an Occupational therapist, this program is a immense resource for occupational therapists in school based and paediatric practices. It is also a great resource for teachers in kindergarten and foundation phase, and parents who want to incorporate sensory motor activities at home as well.
The 3 – 6 year program includes more than 250 activities.
The Academic Curriculum is specifically developed and is an unique exclusive program. It offers theme based developed curriculum with supported teacher didactics for all our groups. (Baby, 1-2 years; 2-3 years; 3-4 years; 4-5 years and Gr R.)Baby program(4 -12 months); 1-2 years; 2-3 years; 3-4 years; 4-5 years.
• Cognitive development
• Critical thinking
• Problem solving skill development and promotion
• Future based curriculum for the 21st century
• Reading development skills
• Phonological awareness program to promote reading
- Little Princess Curriculum – providing little girls with building blocks to build poise, confidence, leadership and confidence.
- Little Chef’s Curriculum – supports social and skills development that promotes independence and problem solving.
- Little Acro Fusion Curriculum – strengthens flexibility, balance and co-ordination, as well as teaches perseverance.
- Little Sportnetics Curriculum – focuses on using physical activity to develop and refines skills that prevents injury and chronic conditions.
- Little Musicians Curriculum – Sound and listening is such an important component in a Childs development. In our day and age people are visually more stimulated and the result is that children do not develop their audio part as much as they need to.